Monday 14 October 2019

The Infernal Devices (Booktober)


"Until such time as I die, I will be Nephilim."



Once again, I'm here with a full book series, because ... I can't pick one of these three. I loved the entire trilogy, and ironically enough, probably because I read it first, I finished it already, but have yet to finish Mortal Instruments. Go figure. BUT anyway! If you're up for some hunting, mundanes, and a certain Herondale, you've come to the right place. Cassandra Clare has certain topics to her name that make her rather notorious, but this trilogy is GOOD. And since it mostly happens in foggy Victorian era London, why not stroll down those streets yourselves?

In a time when Shadowhunters are barely winning the fight against the forces of darkness, one battle will change the course of history forever; in the magical underworld of Victorian London, Tessa Gray has at last found safety. But that safety proves fleeting when rogue forces in the Clave plot to see her protector, Charlotte, replaced as head of the Institute. Danger and betrayal, love and loss, secrets and enchantment are woven together in the breathtaking Infernal Devices Trilogy, prequel to the internationally bestselling Mortal Instruments series.
(from Goodreads)

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment