Monday 7 October 2019

ACOTAR series (Booktober)


"To the stars who listen - and the dreams that are answered."



So for the start of this week, I chose something a little bit different - an entire series!

Feyre is a mortal - who makes a hard choice after killing a Fae. And eventually makes the ultimate sacrifice to change her own destiny ... to become the weapon the world needs so that it can withstand a tyrant king and breathe the free air again. Filled with intrigue, love, fantasy, and learning how to fly along the way, this is a must-have in my opinion on cold, rainy autumn afternoons.

Fun fact: I discovered Sarah J. Maas by complete accident and got into her A Court of Thorns and Roses books before I sat down to Throne of Glass, and in my mind, I prefer the one I started with. Thorns and Roses, Mist and Fury, and Wings and Ruin (followed by the novella Frost and Starlight) are just SO good. Do they have their issues? Well, yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't good.

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment