Saturday 21 November 2015

Saturday Snippet: Snow!


Hello everyone!

So okay, okay, I was going to post something else today again - but it started snowing here and my plans got derailed!


I don't necessarily love snow in the sense that I'm crazy about it; in fact, I'm sure the second I have to drive somewhere in the snow, I'll be as unhappy as I can possibly be. But the first snowfall of the year is ALWAYS something magical, no matter what!

Aside 1: I've been translating so much this past week I think my brain is constantly hardwired to two languages, so sorry if I seem ... disjointed? Is that a good use for the word?

Aside 2: Our stores here may already have The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies Extended Edition. If this is actually true, I think Christmas just came early for me.

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment