Saturday 14 November 2015

Saturday Snippet: Paris


Hello everyone,

I was going to post something else today, but cannot, in good conscience, ignore what has happened.

I stayed up pretty late yesterday, November 13th, and I remember before going to bed refreshing my Google News page; there was mention in a title of an 'explosion' in Paris, with an unknown number of casualties, but at the time, it was as yet undetermined what had exactly caused this.

I woke up this morning at 7 am to find my parents and sister watching the BBC news in an eerie reenactment of what happened earlier this year during another French situation, and I saw to my horror that the death toll was now around 120 people, and rising ...

Not to mention everything ELSE that seems to be happening in the world right now.

I have no words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment