Saturday 7 November 2015

Saturday Snippet: Lipgloss


Hello everyone!

Okay so, I've said this before and I will say it again.

I'm no make-up person.

It's the truth; I own a total of one mascara and one concealer, both of which have only found their way into my routine recently because I'm naturally pre-disposed to shadows under my eyes, and the mascara was more or less something my friends foisted on me. They say I have long eyelashes and have to show them, or something.

Back to the topic at hand, which are lipglosses!

Because, for some reason, I have a lipgloss addiction. I can barely walk by those cosmetic stands without at least looking at them, and I usually end up taking at least one home or something.


Those are the ones I currently own, as listed below. The first one is actually so old ... but this is where the fact that it's from a high-quality brand comes into play, because it's still perfect as the day I wore it first, which was at prom. I know the silvery one will be perfect through Christmas time, and while I'm not too sure about the matt I'm sort of going to test it and see. And the Cinderella one ... well, I HAD TO. The last one is the recent purchase from Maybeline though because it's the closest I can come to the first, Max Factor Silk Gloss in tone. I just love the first one and I'm hoping I'll see it again soon. No such luck yet!

Max Factor Silk Gloss Crystal Dew
Max Factor Silk Gloss Silver Frost
UMA cosmetics Matt Gloss Vanilla Flash
Essence Cinderella special edition So This Is Love
Maybeline Crystal Nockout Pearl

xx
*image is mine

2 comments:

  1. That Cinderella one is so cute and don't worry, I have Lumiere lip balm and Pocahontas bronzer xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here, E.L.F does a great lipgloss/lipstick combo I'm obsessed with. And the price is ridiculously low! <3 http://www.elfcosmetics.com/p/luscious-liquid-lipstick?Dept=all-lips&color_id=10065

    ReplyDelete