Saturday 24 September 2016

Saturday Snippet: Movies I Never Finished


Hello everyone!

Every once in a while, I run into something that I would call a movie wall - that is, a proverbial wall in the form of a movie I just can't watch. So I thought I'd share a few tonight!

Queen of the Desert - the trailer for this one looked SO amazing and I was looking forward to it! But then I started watching ... and not only does Nicole Kidman not have what it takes to play an explorer daughter anymore, but I wanted to fall asleep forty minutes in. Fast-forwarding didn't help, either.

Noah - I actually don't know why I didn't finish this one. I think I got distracted by something and never got back to it. I might try it again.

Wolf of Wall Street - if I wanted to fall asleep with up above, I fell asleep half an hour into this movie. I don't get the hype, I really don't. 


And on a parting note, I watched the series premiere of the MacGyver revival tonight! Not quite sure about this yet, but ... we will see.

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment