Sunday 7 December 2014

So ...


Hello everyone!

So really, I've just realized that I might have taken on a bit too much with the three-day blogging, especially right now, it being December and all. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up! Not at the moment, anyway, which means that 'Synopsis Saturday' will take a little bit of a break, and hopefully come back at some point in the future. For the time being, I'll just stick to 'Talkie Tuesday' and 'Tome Thursday', which I can definitely keep up with easily, and maybe sometimes I'll throw in a random other blog post (like this one!)

Because I had a fantastic time yesterday with my girlfriends, I'm including two pictures one of them took of what we were up to until ... around 3 am at night.

Long live St. Nick! Haha.

Have a good one x



No comments:

Post a Comment