Tuesday 11 November 2014

First Blog


Hi everyone!

A lot of people seem to be writing blogs these days, so I decided I'd give it a go, too. I've mostly seen them use Blogger.com, so it seemed like a natural choice to try out, and so far all I can say are positive things. It really is as easy as everyone says it is!

Unfortunately, if you're looking for make-up reviews or 'a day in the life of' posts, this isn't the right place for you. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really do much in terms of make-up, anyway. Less is more! What you'll find here will mostly be reviews on movies I've seen, books I've read (or am reading) and reviews of TV shows I'm currently watching. I do A LOT of this, so I decided, why not share my thoughts about it? I comment as I go along, anyway.

To make things a bit more organized, and since I don't have the time to blog every day, this blog will currently be split into three sections: Talkie Tuesday, where you'll find movie reviews (or talking picture reviews, if you like!), Tome Thursday, where I'll talk about the books I've read, and Synopsis Saturday, when I'll sit down to give brief overviews of the shows that I watched over the week.

Basically, these last will probably be the most diverse, as I watch quite a lot of shows (juggling them around my daily schedule), but I'll get into details this Saturday! For now, I think this intro is getting long enough. Expect to see the first movie review sometime tonight!

Have a good one x

1 comment: