Saturday 19 March 2016

Saturday Snippet: Flowers


Hello everyone!

This is going to be a slight rant post. Because, it's spring. Or turning spring-y.

And that means flowers.

I hate flowers.

Don't misunderstand me: they look pretty and they smell wonderfully. But I've been surrounded by HEAPS of them since early childhood, because both my grandmothers had ... bunches. My one still-living still has them. My DAD has turned into a flower-freak for some reason.


And by the time I'm done helping trudge these back and forth, who do you think gets to water them through the summer months?

If you're thinking Donald Trump, you're wrong.

My rebellion is that I don't have flowers in my room, or on my window, and while not vocal about how much I'm not into planting/sowing/water/etc., I turn quiet and disinterested enough that the cold vibes get picked up on.

So please, for the love of all that's holy, don't bring me potted plants. Ever. Bouquets are fine since eventually, those flowers die.

Pots are going to fly right back at heads though.

Sincerely.
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment