Saturday 12 September 2015

Saturday Snippet


Hello everyone!

OKAY, I think I'm finally back for good. Like, with no other upcoming migrations southwise for this year, considering I think I spent more than a month in total by the seaside.

Which, in itself, is pretty awesome, but it does hamper on one's ability to be online!

I mean, okay, theoretically I COULD have been, but I think my phone bill would have been astronomical.

So yeah.

September being well and truly here (there was SO MUCH fog outside this morning, you wouldn't believe it), it's soon going to be show time!

image © to me

I might have a slight problem with the amount of shows I watch. Can you say oops? I had to colour-coordinate so I don't mistake one for another! Also, it's much easier this way because I don't have to overthink, I just look at the schedule haha. I still need to finish Teen Wolf season 5 though ... working on it!

Are you guys excited for any shows?

xx

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you HAVE a color coded calendar for your shows *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete