Saturday 22 August 2015

Saturday Snippet


Hello everyone!

So getting back into the swing of things here after vacation, I really couldn't help myself and drove one town over to a big shopping center where I could indulge in browsing through a LOT of movie DVDs. I'm a little bit of a hoarder in these cases, really, but I'm also conscious of the fact that spending big money on this stuff won't win me any favours anywhere (but let's not talk about The Hobbit EEs, kay? Kay).


What I happened to stumble upon was a bit of a sale where you can pretty much purchase between five or six DVDs without spending too much money, or doing the math, you can get these for a price of one and a half of the usual, which is pretty nifty for someone like me.

You can see I splurged a bit, because really, handsome men deserve to be watched on the big screen. Also, the Immortals DVD was the last one, so lucky me!

Additionally, I also got the King's Speech and Draft Day, and the Jason Statham movie is titled Blitz.

xx
*image taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment