Saturday 29 August 2015

Saturday Snippet


Hello everyone!

It's another Saturday, and I just got home from spending a lovely afternoon with one of my best friends. She's moved to the capital so it's always a special treat when she comes back into this corner of the country! (And I say it like my country is really big haha, when really, it's not!)

But then I had to find something to eat to take my medicine as well, and for some reason I've been craving red bell peppers ALL SUMMER LONG.

No, I'm not pregnant.


It's just that for some reason I've developed a fondness for them, and I can probably eat them instead of popcorn or chips or something. It's kind of weird, but at least they're healthier than your regular snacks, right?

I've also been browsing around the world wide web, and found this really fun recipe on Julianne Hough's blog, which I think I'm going to try at some point. Maybe add some chicken into the pepper filling though.

Any good recipes I should know about, which include bell peppers?

xx
*image no mine

No comments:

Post a Comment