Thursday 21 May 2015

Finale week, part 2


Hello everyone!

No 'Tome Thursday' tonight I'm afraid seeing as I was still catching up on the series that only finished this week, namely Dancing with the Stars and The Flash.

Let's talk dancing first. Now, last week, Derek and Nastia got eliminated, which to me was disappointing given that although I like Noah and I think he's a sweetheart, I don't think he had what it took for the finale. Also, we missed out on what would probably have been a fantastic freestyle by Derek this season, and the others were sort of lack-lustre for me. Still, I'm happy for Rumer and Val on their win, even though they were so priming the show for that, with the whole comparison to the big brother thing and mirroring what Maks had with Meryl back in season 18. Oh well, another one bites the dust!

And now The Flash. Can I just say OMG really fast? And loud? I mean ... I did NOT see that coming. Okay, first off, I didn't see the good guys actually going for Thawne's idea with the accelerator and all that, because either way HE wins, not the good guys. But I mean, drama, right? Right. I cried so bad during the goodbye scenes (Joe and Barry anyone? Anyone?!) and the scene between grown-up Barry and his mother. The FEELS! But what got me the most was Eddie. Dear, brave, heroic Eddie ... I think he was everyone's hero this week. I'm worried about the wormhole though, but we did get glimpses of what's to come, and I'm stoked because we still get to somehow see Eddie in season two. That's already been confirmed.


Also coming to a CW near you are the Legends of Tomorrow, and I can't wait for this new show season!

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment