Monday 30 September 2019

Booktober!


Hello everyone!

A slightly different post from me, and on an entirely different day.

I know, I'm really going for it, huh?

What I want to say is this: it's October. And this means BOOKTOBER.


Now hold up. There are many, many definitions out there on the world wide web about just what this is supposed to be. I've found a couple; in one, you have to read one book per day in October. In another, it's a month-long read-along in groups, and other cultural activities geared towards reading that bring the community together.

See what I mean?

Mostly it has to do with books, however.

So I'm doing Booktober, too!

What's it going to look like?

Every day, I'll be posting a book I've read onto my blog with a little blurb or a quote or something from the book itself to go with it. This means that by the end of the month, you'll have 31 (potentially 31+) books to check out if you haven't already read them!

Cool, huh?

Get your broomstick and tag along for the ride, then, and I can promise you heaps of interesting titles to sink your teeth into.

Happy Booktober!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment