Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday Snippet: Bookshelf Tour, part 4


Hello everyone!

To the relief of some ( = P ) this will be the last bookshelf tour post for a while, even though this really is only the first of many shelves I have going along one whole wall in my room. To be honest though, I might actually do a DVD tour at some other point because I seem to have a rather large number of those, too ...

You get the idea.



As always, there are two pictures if I have a lot of books and one of them is usually featured up front. As you can see, this is one of those shelves again, and the books here are pretty much fantasy as far as it goes, except for the last one.




Yes, I had a bit of a Twilight obsession, back in the day ... I've actually read 'Life and Death' as well and I sort of enjoyed it. Sort of. And the reason I have the movie companions and whatnot is because I'm always insanely interested in the behind-the-scenes work.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in French)

And then to top it all off, my brilliant one-volume edition of the Bourne trilogy, which I found once by mistake and had to have. If you've seen the Matt Damon movies, PLEASE read the books. They are SO. MUCH. BETTER.

I can't even.


And that's it!

xx
*images are both mine; I still have no idea what's up with the light

No comments:

Post a Comment