Saturday 10 October 2015

Saturday Snippet: Bookshelf Tour, part 3


Hello everyone!

Back to the bookshelves again, and this time it's number three - the links for the previous two will be added at the bottom of this post if you want to look back and see what I've already disclosed of the books I own.

As for today's post, I have no clue why this photo turned out with such weird light. I took it at the exact same time as the first four, same time of day, same angle, everyting, but oh well.


This is also the shelf that needs to be reorganized, big time.

My problem is the Conn Iggulden books, because for some weird reason they can't be ublished in the same size, and then I have no idea how to stack them because they just don't look good when book two is huge and the rest are tiny!

But, onwards.

Jane Austen: The Complete Collection
Charlotte and Emily Brontë: The Complete Novels

And then it's time to go through my Conn Iggulden obsession.


I couldn't find the first two though, since apparently they were special editions, but if you have the chance for a one-volume one somewhere, buy it!


And that's it!

xx
*image taken by me

Bookshelf tour, part 1
Bookshelf tour, part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment