Saturday 19 September 2015

Saturday Snippet


Hello everyone!

So apparently, starting with next Saturday I'm going to be doing a bookshelves tour here with the Snippet blogs, as there has been some interest about that. I would have started it tonight already, but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures in daylight so they looked horrible with artificial one and I decided against it.

I'll be doing it one shelf at a time though, maybe two, depending, so it might take a bit as one entire wall in my room is dedicated to books and DVDs ... I might have issues haha.


In the meantime though, I was so thrilled with Dancing with the Stars this week! They have some really good dancers this season, and I mean ... I might just be fangirling a little over Nick Carter.

What can I say, I listened to Backstreet Boys when I was a teenager.

xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment