Saturday 20 February 2016

Saturday Snippet: Hair Ties


Hello everyone!

So this is another one of my random rambling posts late on a Saturday night just before bed. I have roughly shoulder-length hair which I think I have to cut again, but in the meantime I have to tame it somehow. In the past, I've already had problems with broken hair because I used to wear a ponytail ALL THE TIME. All the time.

This time around I'm trying to do the right thing and being healthy, and looking for alternatives to the rigid hair ties is a good way to go, I think.

The alternative I found were these plastic/rubber hair bands, which basically look like those old telephone cords, and work wonders. They do get loose easier than your usual hair band, BUT they don't grab your hair as much and I can actually see the difference when I shake my hair out after a long day of wearing these. I also found some that are made of the regular hair band material and not plastic so that's a bonus, too! I highly recommend them.


xx
*image not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment