Saturday 9 January 2016

Saturday Snippet: Jumping Back In


Hello everyone!

Now, I don't normally do 'New Year's Resolutions', mostly because I've never had any reason to, and because, frankly, I'm a bit stubborn.

If I want to get something done, I'm going to do it, even if it means pushing my head through a concrete wall.

For that, I don't normally have to make any kind of list of things that should get done - I do mini-lists every day, anyway, and I'm pretty content if I manage to cross them all off, or if I do delegate them to tomorrow, that they get done within a day or so.

But I figured I could write down some stuff I DO want to achieve, in a more permanent reminder (although hm, posting this onto my wall on a large Post-It probably wouldn't hurt, either!).

Get an actual job
Finish book 5 and get it online
Write more
Keep up with friends better
...

I might add to this haphazardly as I go along, and take from the list, too, once I finish something. Do you think I should add anything else right now?

And what can be found on YOUR to-do lists?

xx
*video not mine


No comments:

Post a Comment